Friday 7 June 2013

My favourite Japanese Car

My favourite Japanese Car

I want to take some time today and talk about my favourite cheap Japanese import car. This is a topic I am very passionate about. So without further ado, I present my review of the Nissan Altima

What can I say about this beautiful machine? First of all it’s a Japanese grey import car and easily combines style with success. The cool reflective surface of this machine makes me nostalgic for my childhood. I feel like a kid peeling open a new set of Pokémon cards. The anticipation for what lays inside. The trepidation and fear of what might be lurking within. It is awe - inspiring to say the least. 

I feel as though this Japanese grey import car has too much to offer. Not only does it convey such a sense of majesty….it is also very affordable. You may have noticed I have not mentioned anything about the specifics of this car like its horsepower or engine type. That is because I don’t want too. The best thing about this car is how it makes me feel. 


What is your favourite car?

If you are interested in more reviews:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/overview/nissan_altima_2013

http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/altima/

No comments:

Post a Comment