Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Childhood Dream – Become a Photographer!

I have always wanted to become a photographer. Here is why I wanted to create photos of race cars.

I have always been fascinated with photography. Specifically action images photography. Ever since I was a young boy I was enraptured by the study of photography. Capturing images is a wonderful art. I find it amazing that some people are just able to capture a portrait and tell a story through a picture. I have always wanted to do that and help other people? One of the reasons I did a post on tips for action photography is because I wanted to help others who had the same dream as I, to capture images so as to inspire others. I believe that there is beauty in everyday life, and that we should do our best to soak up this beauty and share it with others. I feel as though it is our duty to share the greatness of the world around us with our fellow man.


Have any of you ever been interested in becoming a photographer?

Check out these posts for more fun:



And these: 




No comments:

Post a Comment