Wednesday 5 June 2013

What are Some Simple Tips to make my Photography Better?

If you are anything like me, you want to improve your photography. After all, I need my instagram account to look professional. This post will answer the question: what are some photography tips and tricks to make my action shots a bit better?

 I want to keep this brief so things are simple. If you are browsing this blog it is probably for pleasure. If you are anything like me you want to increase your skills so you can take better pictures for your blog, or website or any number of social media platforms. Here are a few simple tips regarding action photography:

1.) Have fun! The point of this tip is to remind you that this is a hobby, and it should not be taken too seriously.

 2.) Focus. Take a deep breath and focus on the moment. Try to capture what you feel as opposed to what you see.

 3.) Practice. It is the only way to get better. Don’t worry if you are not as good starting out. These tips for action photography are meant to make you explore your own creativity.

What do you think? Do you have any other photography tips for beginners? Please leave a message in the comment section.

If you want more comprehensive tips and tricks about photography visit:

http://kelbytv.com/photographytnt/

http://fotosharp.com/unusualphototipstricks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment